Every year, in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, you can discover an old provençal custom: the Transhumance. It gathers the breeders of the Alpilles and their herds. More than 4000 ewes but also goats and donkeys will be framed by the shepherds in traditional costumes and will parade around the city at 11 am. The city center of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is situated 5 minutes away from our hotel.
- Summer festivals in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- One of the most beautiful provençal tradition : the Transhumance – 5th of June 2017
- From the 4th of March to the 7th of January 2017, The Fantastic and wonderful world of Bosch, Brueghel and Arcimboldo, in Les Baux de Provence
- Saint-Eloi of Saint-Remy-de-Provence – On May 28th, 2017
- Visit Provence during the off-season, and get the lowest price!